- When signing up for weekly lessons, please recognize the fact that you are reserving a time slot every week. Forfeiture of that time slot does not entitle you to a prorated amount or makeups except in extreme cases of health, family emergencies, or inclement weather.
- Please recognize that we teach a number of students in the same environment, so showing up sick is not acceptable and may result in a forfeiture of the lesson.
- Lessons missed by an instructor will result in a makeup lesson if available. If a makeup lesson cannot be scheduled by the instructor, the student is entitled to a prorated charge for the following month.
- We accept cash, check, or card.
- Students or families signed up for more than 2 hours of lessons per week will receive a 10% discount.
- Cash or check is due at the first lesson of the month, or the 10th, whichever comes first.
- Charges through a credit/debit card will come out on the 1st of the month.
- Late payment will result in a 10% charge unless special arrangements have been discussed BEFORE the payment is due.
- Additional costs may include music books, learning materials (apps, songs, etc.), recital videos (by request).
- 30 days notice is required for discontinuation of lessons.
- Refer us to a friend, get $25 off your lesson fee for the following month.
- Referred student must sign up for at least 1 complete month of lessons.
- Referral discounts cannot stack. If you refer more than one student, the discount will be applied to the following months.
- Parents are required to stay for the first lesson/introduction.
- Each lesson is meant to be 1-on-1, therefore it is requested that parents remain in one of the waiting areas if they choose to stay for the duration of the lesson.
- Both teaching areas are under camera surveillance for security and liability purposes.
Still Have Questions?
Just email us and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have.